- (2000). Hierarchical multi-resolution models for object recognition: Applications to mammographic computer-aided diagnosis. 29th Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop, 159-165. J.V. Aanstoos, ed..
- (1999). Large scale observer study to measure the benefits of computer-aided detection to screening mammography. Radiology, 213, 150.
- (1997). Dealing with uncertainty and error in truth data when training neural networks for computer-aided diagnosis application. CARS '97: Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. 352 - 357. H.U. Lemke, M.W. Vannier and K. Inamura eds.
- (1996). Integrating multi-resolution and contextual information for improved microcalcification detection. Digital Mammography 96 , 291-296. eds. K. Doi et. al.
- (1996). Exploiting context in mammograms: a hierarchical neural network for detecting microcalcifications. Proc. SPIE 2710, Medical Imaging 1996: Image Processing, 733-742. Kenneth M. Hanson, Editor.
- (1996). Integrating multi-resolution and contextual information for improved microcalcification detection in CAD. Digital Mammography, 291-296.