- (2007). Bayesian networks for modeling cortical integration. Handbook of Neural Engineering, 585-600.
- (2005). Inferring figure-ground using a recurrent integrate-and-fire neural circuit. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 13(2), 125-130.
- (2005). A probabilistic network model of the influence of local figure-ground representations on the perception of motion. Journal of Vision, 5(8), 842.
- (2004). Integration of form and motion within a generative model of visual cortex. Neural Networks: Special Issue on Vision and Brain, 17(5/6), 809-821. Also in Vision and Brain: How the Brain Sees/ New Approaches to Computer Vision edited by S. Grossberg, L. Finkel and D. Field. Elsevier, 2004.
- (2004). Inferring direction of figure using a recurrent integrate-and-fire neural circuit. The 26th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS), San Francisco, California, September 1-5, 4576–4579.
- (2003). A probabilistic network model for integrating visual cues and inferring intermediate-level representations. Third International Workshop on Statistical and Computational Theories of Vision (SCTV'03), Nice, France.