- (2019). Regulation of arousal via online neurofeedback improves human performance in a demanding sensory-motor task. PNAS, www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.1817207116.
- (2018). Level of TMS-evoked activation in anterior cingulate cortex depends on timing of TMS delivery relative to frontal alpha phase. Joint Annual Meeting ISMRM-ESMRMB, Paris, France, June 16-21, 2018.
- (2018). Compact Convolutional Neural Networks for Classification of Asynchronous Steady-state Visual Evoked Potentials. arXiv preprint, arXiv:1803.04566v1, 2018.
- (2017). SigViewer: Visualizing Multimodal Signals Stored in XDF (Extensible Data Format) Files*. arXiv preprint, arXiv:1708.06333, 2017.
- (2017). A comparison of single-trial EEG classification and EEGinformed fMRI across three MR compatible EEG recording systems. arXiv preprint, 2017.
- (2017). SigViewer – Current Status and Recent Developments. 7th Graz Brain-Computer Interface Conference 2017, Graz, Austria, Sep 18 – 22, 2017.
- (2017). Development of an EEG-fMRI-TMS system for optimal alpha phase synchronized activation of anterior cingulate cortex. 4th Annual New York Metro Imaging Research Symposium, New York, NY, Nov 30, 2017..
- (2016). Cortically Coupled Computing: A New Paradigm for Synergistic Human-Machine Interaction. IEEE Computer 49 (9), 60 - 68.
- (2016). Unsupervised Adaptive Transfer Learning for Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Brain-Computer Interfaces. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Budapest, Hungary, Oct. 9-12, 2016.