- (2018). Correlation of neural activity with behavioral kinematics reveals distinct sensory encoding and evidence accumulation processes during active tactile sensing. NeuroImage, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2018.03.035..
- (2017). Extracting multidimensional stimulus-response correlations using hybrid encoding-decoding of neural activity. NeuroImage.
- (2016). Multidimensional stimulus-response correlation reveals supramodal neural responses to naturalistic stimuli. bioRxiv, 077230; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/077230.
- (2014). Correlating Speaker Gestures in Political Debates with Audience Engagement Measured via EEG. Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2014, Orlando FL., 387-396.
- (2014). Correlating Speaker Gestures in Political Debates with Audience Engagement Measured via EEG. Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2014, Orlando, FL, Nov 3-7, 2014. 387-396.
- (2013). EEG precursors of detected and missed targets during free-viewing search. Journal of Vision , November 2013, Vol.13, 13.
- (2012). Components of ongoing EEG with high correlation point to emotionally-laden attention — a possible marker of engagement?. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 6 (00112), doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2012.00112.
- (2010). Maximum likelihood in cost-sensitive learning: Model specification, approximations, and upper bounds. Journal of Machine Learning Research 11 (Dec), 3313-3332.
- (2010). Weighted Maximum Likelihood is a Nearly Optimal Solution to the Cost-Sensitive Learning Problem. Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol 11, 3313-3332.