- (2015). Perceptual Salience and Reward Both Influence Feedback-Related Neural Activity Arising from Choice. J. Neurosci, 35 (38), 13064-13075.
- (2014). Prestimulus alpha power predicts fidelity of sensory encoding in perceptual decision making. NeuroImage Feb 15; 87, 242-51.
- (2013). Post-stimulus endogenous and exogenous oscillations are differentially modulated by task difficulty.. Front. Hum. Neurosci, 7:9.
- (2011). Learning EEG Components for Discriminating Multi-Class Perceptual Decisions. IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, Cancun MEXICO, April 27-May 1, 2011. 675-678.
- Why Your Website Needs to Be Mobile Optimized.