- (2009). We find before we Look: Neural signatures of target detection preceding saccades during visual search. Journal of Vision, 9(8), 1207, 1207a.
- (2009). Do We See Before We Look?. 4th International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, Antalya TURKEY, April 29-May 2, 2009, 230-233.
- (2009). Comparing neural correlates of visual target detection in serial visual presentations having different temporal correlations. Front. Hum. Neurosci., 3(5), Epub 2009 Apr 21.
- (2007). Spatio-temporal linear decoding of brain state: Application to performance augmentation in high-throughput tasks. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 25(1), 95-115.
- (2006). Using single-trial EEG to estimate the timing of target onset during rapid serial visual presentation. 28th IEEE EMBS Annual International Conference, New York, NY, August 30-September 3, 2006, 79-82.
- (2005). Learning discrimination trajectories in EEG sensor space: Application to inferring task difficulty. Journal of Neural Engineering, 3(1), L1-L6.
- (2005). Consistency of extracellular and intracellular classification of simple and complex cell. The Annual Meeting of the Organization for Computational Neurosciences (CNS), 17-21 July 2005, Madison, Wisconsin.
- (2005). Spatio-temporal linear discrimination for inferring task difficulty from EEG. Conference Proceedings, 2nd International IEEE EMBS Conference, March 16-19, 570-573.
- (2004). Comparison of supervised and unsupervised linear methods for recovering task-relevant activity in EEG. IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging 2004, 1012-1015.