- (2018). Relating deep neural network representations to EEG-fMRI spatiotemporal dynamics in a perceptual decision-making task. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, 1985-1991.
- (2017). Network configurations in the human brain reflect choice-bias during rapid face processing. Journal of Neuroscience,1677-17.
- (2017). Attentional Bias to Reminders of the Deceased as Compared to a Living Attachment in Grieving. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging.
- (2017). A multimodal encoding model applied to imaging decision-related neural cascades in the human brain. Neuroimage, in press.
- (2017). Tracking Deceased-Related Thinking With Neural Pattern Decoding of a Cortical-Basal Ganglia Circuit.