- (2017). Deep Reinforcement Learning Using Neurophysiological Signatures of Interest. HRI '17 Proceedings of the Companion of the 2017 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, 285-286.
- (2016). Neural mechanisms underlying catastrophic failure in human–machine interaction during aerial navigation. Journal of Neural Engineering, 13(6), 066005.
- (2014). Neurally and ocularly informed graph-based models for searching 3D environments. Journal of Neural Engineering, 11(4), 046003.
- (2014). NEDE: An Open-Source Scripting Suite for Developing Experiments in 3D Virtual Environments. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 235 (2014), 245–251.
- (2014). Rapid image annotation via brain state decoding and visual pattern mining. US Patent App. 14/060,398.
- (2013). Using Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation to Elucidate Interactions Between Top-down and Bottom-up Brain Networks in Visual Discrimination. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 206.
- (2013). Feature selection for gaze, pupillary, and EEG signals evoked in a 3D environment. GazeIn’13 Proceedings of the 6th workshop on Eye gaze in intelligent human machine interaction: gaze in multimodal interaction, Sydney, Australia, December 13, 2013. 45-50. ACM New York, NY, USA.
- (2011). A 3-D Immersive Environment for Characterizing EEG Signatures of Target Detection. IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, Cancun MEXICO, April 27-May 1, 2011. 229-232.
- (2010). Combining computer and human vision into a BCI: Can the whole be greater than the sum of its parts?. 32nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 31-Sept 4, 2010. 138-141 (invited submission).