- (2017). A multimodal encoding model applied to imaging decision-related neural cascades in the human brain. Neuroimage, in press.
- (2016). Imaging decision-related neural cascades in the human brain. bioRxiv, 050856; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/050856.
- (2013). Fast bootstrapping and permutation testing for assessing reproducibility and interpretability of multivariate FMRI decoding models. PLoS One, 8(11), e79271.
- (2013). Fusing Simultaneous EEG-fMRI by Linking Multivariate Classifiers. NIPS 2013 Workshop on Machine Learning and Interpretation in NeuroImaging (MLINI 2012), Lake Tahoe, NV, Dec 5-10, 2013. Paper 6.
- (2012). Multivariate Analysis of fMRI using Fast Simultaneous Training of Generalized Linear Models (FaSTGLZ). ICML Workshop on Statistics, Machine Learning and Neuroscience, Edinburgh Scotland, July 1, 2012.
- (2012). Fast, Exact Model Selection and Permutation Testing for l2-Regularized Logistic Regression. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS) 2012, La Palma, Canary Islands. Volume 22 of JMLR: W&CP 22. 246-254.